Simple Arguments Simple Arguments

Good song

This is one of your best songs. The main riff is catchy and the solo is pretty awesome. You can barely hear the vocals though. I dunno how else it could be improved besides louder vocals and being overall clearer.

Balled of Hate (good quality) Balled of Hate (good quality)

AMAZING

I love this song so much, I listen to it every day. It sounds good and clear too, which is excellent. The lead guitar solo thingies are pretty good, and the vocals during the chorus are cool. I wish it had a slightly different part in it, like a sort of bridge, but its fine how it is. Rock on

Takin' the Bus Home - FT Takin' the Bus Home - FT

wicked

I dig this song. It gets stuck in my head. I like the two vocals going at once, it sounds cool. The only thing that kinda bugs me is that one guitar is so distorted you can't really tell that its a guitar... sounds like... stuff crashing... Good stuff.

Gone Away Gone Away

Pretty damn good

I like this song a lot. Sounds really good with the multi-track recording. The only thing is it sounds a lot like a blink 182 kinda song, only.... it's got good guitar. The solo is very nice, and the singing is good, although it could be a little louder. I dig it.

Ragtime Blues (Instr version) Ragtime Blues (Instr version)

pretty awesome

whoa
bluegrass isnt really my thing, but this is awesome... it reminds me of frolicking in a park or something
its pretty... keep it up

Denvish responds:

Heh, frolicking =)
Technically it's not Bluegrass, but NG doesn't have, and isn't likely to get, a ragtime section =(

be in this moment be in this moment

this is one awesome song

Firetruck... you guys rock
This is my favorite song by you, its just so awesome...
the only thing is you cant understand most of the words
both guitars are great, the drums are awesome
rock on